- Water Filters
- Microwave Ovens
- Sinks and Taps
- Food Waste Disposals
- Small Appliances
- Heating & Cooling
- BBQ & Pizza
- Home /
- Miele G5935SCiXXL - Underbench Dishwasher
|...and||Turbo - Reduce Programme Time by 50 Minutes|
|...and||Auto Open for perfectly dry glassware and crockery|
|Width : 598mm|
|Height : 845-910mm|
|Depth : 570mm|
|Width : N/Amm|
|Height : N/Amm|
|Depth : 1165mm|
Miele has produced a practical and functional dishwasher in the Miele G5935SCi-XXL- In Built Dishwasher. Miele sets standards in dishwashing with all the components on a Miele dishwasher designed and tested to last at least 7500 programme cycles or around 20 years. Miele is focused on providing the best possible user experience and gentle treatment of glassware and crockery.
With its exclusive ThermoSave Technology designed to save up to 40% electricity, your Miele dishwasher can be connected to hot water with a temperature of up to 60Degrees making sure you save on Energy Bills and still get sparkling clean results.
The ThermoSave technology also reduces running times by up to 9%, further cutting energy usage.Miele has also incorporated a Waterproof system to protect against flooding, so you can be sure your new kitchen won't be damaged in the event of a leak.
The G5935SCi-XXL comes with Turbo technology which reduces the length of a programme by up to 50 minutes, while your cleaning and drying results will not suffer.
Intensive technology boosts cleaning performance in the lower basket for heavily soiled crockery so you only get the results you want.
Miele's own Brilliant Light tool immerses the dishwasher in brilliant light. The area in front of the dishwasher is also well lit, significantly improving loading and unloading. Auto Open and Auto Close features combine convenience with elegance for your pleasure, automatically opening at the end of a programme cycle and automatically closing at the start of a cycle.
The Miele G5935SCi-XXL- In-Built Dishwasher comes with a child safety device recessed under the door handle, which protects against tampering and misuse, ensuring your children don't interrupt wash cycles. Perfect Glasscare technology is also featured within this dishwasher. This feature ensures that the water used has the correct mineral content which helps to protect your glassware and keep stemware looking good as new.
Another feature of the Miele G5935SCi-XXL is ComfortClose. You'll benefit from the ease with which Miele's dishwasher door opens and closes, it's extremely convenient as the door stays put in all positions and won't slam shut on you.
Rest assured that regardless of which Miele Dishwasher you choose you are guaranteed the same high quality German technology and design that has been engineered to last 20 years of normal operation.
Want to Know more? Contact us on 1300 644 122 or email email@example.com 7 Days a week.
- Integrated model, prefitted with CleanSteel fascia panel
- 60 cm wide
- 85 cm tall, height adjustable to 91 cm
- Extremely low operating noise level
- Only 41 dB(A) re1pW when built in
- 38 dB(A) re1pW using 'Extra quiet' programme
- In-door salt container
- Ergonomic control panel
- Info and Clear buttons
- Navitronic TouchControl text controls
- LCD display
- 24 hour delay start with countdown indicator
- Push button option for 'Turbo' function
- Push button option for 'Intensive lower basket' function
- 3.5 stars energy rating
- 5.0 stars WELS water rating
- Crockery and glassware
- Perfect GlassCare
- Dishwashing programmes
- Sensor wash, Sensor wash gentle, Light soiling 50ºC, Quick wash 40ºC, Energy save, Pots & pans 75ºC, Extra quiet, Hygiene
- Special programmes for specific loads
- Active drying
- 'SensorDry' function in SensorWash programme
- AutoOpen drying
- Basket features
- 3D cutlery tray
- Height adjustable upper basket
- Hinged row of spikes in upper basket
- Jumbo cup rack in upper basket (width-adjustable)
- Height-adjustable glassware rail in upper basket
- MultiComfort zone in lower basket
- 2 rows of spikes in lower basket
- (hinged on left and right)
- 4 height-adjustable glass holders in lower basket
- Hinged glassware rail in lower basket
- Hinged bottle holder in lower basket
- CleanSteel basket handles
- Heating pump with spray arm alternation and variable throughput
- Safety systems
- Waterproof System
- Door with child safety device
- 15 place settings
- XXL wash cabinet
- Electrical connection
- Total rated load: 2200 W
|This product has no reviews yet.|
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Check items to add to the cart or select all
- Small Appliances
- Heating & Cooling