For Example, Nespresso, Heaters, Blenders, Irons, Toasters, Kettles etc...
If the item says Free Shipping in the delivery information or has a "Free Shipping" Badge, we will use Australia Post Couriers and ship your item to you Free of charge to any valid Australian Postcode with the exception at times of the following postcodes:
We provide you with an Australia Post tracking number, but if you are not at home when Australia Post delivers, they will leave you a collection card. Your items can then be collected from your local post office.
NOTE: Australia post couriers only deliver Monday to Friday.
In general, your goods will get to you within the following time frames.
- Order Monday before 3pm - Goods shipped Monday and you would expect delivery Wednesday
- Order Tuesday before 3pm - Goods shipped Tuesday and you would expect delivery Friday
- Order Wednesday before 3pm - Goods shipped Wednesday and you would expect delivery Monday
- Order Thursday before 3pm - Goods shipped Thursday and you would expect delivery Tuesday
- Order Friday before 3pm - Goods shipped Friday and you would expect delivery Wednesday
- Order Friday (After 3pm), Saturday or Sunday and you would expect your delivery Wednesday to Thursday
Please note that we predominantly dispatch from Sydney, so add at least 3-4 Days if you are living in Western Australia,South Australia,Tasmania or somewhere far from a metro area where Australia Post takes extra time to get to and which we can't control.
Our Sydney Metro Deliveries:
At Aus-Appliances we make it easy for our customers to have their appliances delivered.
We deliver major appliances such as Fridges, Washing Machines and Dishwashers anywhere in the Sydney Metropolitan using either our trucks or a professional delivery service.
We ship smaller items and less expensive items using Australia Post Couriers and Allied Express so delivery for those items if free is Monday to Friday Only. Weekends may be available at an additional charge.
Generally we deliver major appliances within 2-3 days of your order subject to supply chain and the time you place your order.
Our warehouse team will call you as soon as they receive your order and arrange a time that is suitable for your delivery.
The rest of NSW:
Outside of Sydney Metro we deliver to the rest of NSW on a minimal charge per delivery basis on major appliances and free delivery on smaller (up to 22kg) appliances
(Call 1300 644 122) for more information about where we deliver to)
We use Allied Express, Australia Post logistics or supplier direct deliveries for areas outside of Sydney Metropolitan.
In this case, you will be given a tracking number so that you can see when your appliance will arrive.
Do we deliver any major appliances outside of Sydney Metro and NSW ?
Yes, we can deliver to any Australian Metropolitan area but only on the selected brands as listed below.
Electrolux including Electrolux E:Line Appliances
These brands would be delivered by the manufacturer directly to you.
What service do we provide in Sydney Metro ? (Major Appliances Only)
Great news for all Sydney Metro Appliance Purchases:
From the 1st of January 2012 we started using our own trucks and OnroadExpress exclusively for Sydney Metro delivery of larger items.
This means that we can deliver free of charge very efficiently.
We also allow you to upgrade you delivery to include installation of most popular items.
Some options are as follows:
For an additional $19.00 we will Deliver and Connect your New Fridge (Includes disposal of old Fridge)*
For an additional $29.00 we will Deliver and Connect New Washing Machine (Includes disposal of old Washing Machine)*
For an additional $119.00 we will Deliver and Connect New Freestanding or Underbench Dishwasher (Includes disposal of old Dishwasher - Note: Connection to existing supply only)*
- We will not connect your dishwasher or any electrical or gas item requiring a licence, except via prior arrangement.
- We will only remove appliances that require licenced tradesmen that are disconnected and we will not use any tools to disconnect your old appliances.
- For safety reasons, we do not put front load washing machines onto pedestal stands.
- We do not mount dryers even to existing brackets.
- We will not remove doors (either yours or a fridges) to get it inside. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have sufficient access space.
What do I do if I need specialised installations ?
We have a very good team of specialised installers that can be called upon to arrange these extras as needed.
Please speak to our friendly sales team if you would like to take advantage of this additional service.
Please note that Additional charges will apply.